ASO EVO Ankle Stabilizer
A new innovation in ankle bracing with its evolutionary low profile design. The ASO EVO provides exceptional ankle support and stability while enabling the natural biomechanics of the ankle joint. Ideal for the treatment of ankle injuries, to reduce the severity and frequency of future ankle injuries. Features Inner Stirrup Strap, Dynamic Cuff, and the trademark ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis figure-eight Stabilizing Straps.
Stirrup strap is lined with Skinloc material to better capture the calcaneus (heel) to resist inversion or eversion of the ankle, with minimal skin irritation to the plantar surface of the foot. The dynamic cuff increases this circumferential compression as the stabilizing straps begin to restrict inversion or eversion of the calcaneus. Stabilizing straps form a figure-eight crossing over the anterior region of the tibia, fibula, and talus to help stabilize the talocrural joint and then crossing under the calcanues to help stabilize the subtalar joint.
The next EVOlution in ankle bracing technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Stirrup strap: captures heel to restrict inversion & eversion ankle motion
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle.
- Dynamic cuff: protects against high ankle sprains
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot
- Ballistic nylon boot: provides tremendous strength and durability
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
Each ankle brace is sold separately.
Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
When measuring your Ankle Circumference, please refer to the image below to measure your ankle circumference around the heel.